Donation Drive or Event
We would love to help you coordinate a donation drive to benefit individuals and families served at Crisis Assistance Ministry.
Here are 5 Simple Steps For Hosting A Donation Drive:
- Decide what kind of drive you would like to host. You might consider choosing items from our list of most needed items.
- Let us know you are planning a drive. But first, you need a volunteer account. If you already have an account, log in using the gold button in the upper right, then complete the interest form that should appear below these steps. If you do not have an account, first create one and login to see and complete the interest form that will appear at the bottom of this page. Once submitted, you will hear back from us shortly with detailed information to help you get started.
- Organize, promote, and hold your donation drive event!
- Publicity & Use of Logo. You can download a copy of our logo and a quick guide for naming and use of logo here. If possible, please submit any flyers or other materials to our Communications Manager for approval prior to use.
- Social Media. We would love to follow and share any social media about your drive. Share your handles and tag us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- We Love Photos! Please share photos of your group and your drive by emailing our volunteer team or tagging us as noted above.
- Collection Barrels. Please let us know if you need a donation barrel. We need a minimum of 3-days’ notice before your preferred pick up date and please note they are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. The barrels are approximately 1.5 ft. x 3.5 ft. in size.
- Coordinate a time to drop off your donations, by emailing our volunteer team, and – with your permission – have your picture taken so we can thank you on social media.
Please note that we are unable to provide counts or quantities of items that are donated to us by individual groups. It is a great idea to keep your own tally of all the items you collect so that at the end of the drive you can have a final number and know how well your group did.
- Thank your supporters (and we will post our thanks as well).
To access this form you must be logged in to your account. Please log in and try again. If you are already logged in, you may not have the necessary rights to view the form.