Volunteers purchase, pack, and drop off snack items to Crisis Assistance Ministry for customers visiting Crisis Assistance Ministry for financial assistance or to shop in the Free Store. A snack item, drink, and a kind note are a welcome relief to people who are facing the uncertainty of a financial crisis.
• Individuals or teams assemble 75-100 snack bags/packs offsite.
• All items should be pre-packaged or prepared and packaged offsite.
• We suggest 3-4 items per pack/bag.
• Suggested items: granola bars, muffins, shelf-stable fruit cups, whole oranges or apples, pretzels, bottled water, shelf-stable juice packs.
• Drop off your pre-assembled packs at the scheduled time above for distribution by our staff.
Please express interest in this opportunity by selecting your preferred date below. A volunteer team member will work with you to confirm arrangements before a time is scheduled for drop-off.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:1+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: